Born May 28, 2009
7 lb 11oz
20 1/2 inches long
Makayla came into our family a bit slower than I would of hoped. It took 15 and a half hours of labor but we are sure happy to have her. She is such a happy baby. She only make noise if she is hungry or her tummy hurts.
Derick is such a good helper he has to know were she is at all times. He is so helpful and he loves his new sister. It took him a few days to adjust but he is dong much better now.
7 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful, just like her big brother.
What a beautiful little girl. I love the first picture with derick holding her. Congratulations! Call me if you need anything!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. :0)
She is just beautiful .... Both of your kids are so lucky to have such wonderful parents. They both are addorable. Best wishes Lori
Congrats!!!!
Awe she is so cute!! Congratulations I hope you and your family are doing well.
Congratulations you guys, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment